The Raspberry Pi camera module can be used to take high-definition video, as well as stills photographs. Its easy to use for beginners, but has plenty to offer advanced users if youre looking to expand your knowledge. There are lots of examples online of people using it for time-lapse, slow-motion and other video cleverness. You can also use the libraries we bundle with the camera to create effects.
1. Fully Compatible with Both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
2. The Raspberry Pi Camera Board Features a 5MP ( pixels)
3. High Quality Camera Module Board for Raspberry Pi,The photosensitive chip module uses OmniVision company’s 1/4 inch OV5647 chip, It’s able to deliver a crystal clear
4. 5MP resolution image, or HD video recording at 30fps! Latest Version 1.3!
5. Video: Supports p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 Recording 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface
6. Size: Approx. 25 x 24 x 9 mm /0.99 x 0.95 x 0.36 inch